[IPOL discuss] raw PDF version of the articles

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Mar 23 18:45:56 CET 2012

Hi everyone,

I am trying to produce some PDF versions of the IPOL articles. They
will be useful if we want to publish some updates and corrections of
the articles. The authors may also want to use them for archive and/or
redistribution. And some search engines (like scirus) prefer the PDF
format.

You can find these PDF files here, identified by their DOI and
publication date: http://dev.ipol.im/~nil/tmp/ipol/www2pdf/

Note that these files are not PDF *conversions* of the articles via
LaTeX; they are just a visual equivalent of the web pages, with some
details adapted to a printable layout. I took care of the PDF metadata
(author, title, license, ...).

There still are 2 problems, due to the copnversion tool I used:
- major: the quality of the images is very bad, including the tex images
- minor: the links are not clickable

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/