[IPOL discuss] raw PDF version of the articles

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sat Mar 24 08:39:28 CET 2012

Hi,

> You can find these PDF files here, identified by their DOI and
> publication date: http://dev.ipol.im/~nil/tmp/ipol/www2pdf/
>
> There still are 2 problems, due to the copnversion tool I used:
> - major: the quality of the images is very bad, including the tex images
> - minor: the links are not clickable

I found a workaround. The (updated) PDF versions on
http://dev.ipol.im/~nil/tmp/ipol/www2pdf/ are much better now, the
links are clickable and the images are not downsampled anymore. I
think that is as good as we can get.

There still are some issues with images too wide for the page, but I
see no solution there. If you see problems in your article, please let
me know.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/