[IPOL discuss] raw PDF version of the articles

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sat Mar 24 08:47:54 CET 2012

I have checked seven papers chosen randomly. This seems to be a real
good solution. The only serious remaining problem I see is that some
papers contained movies, particularly

http://dev.ipol.im/~nil/tmp/ipol/www2pdf/10.5201.ipol.2011.cm_fds~2011-09-13.pdf
where they are important since they show how the numerical scheme is doing.

Now only the first image of the movie is apparent.

A minor problem in this same paper the comas are sometimes separated
when they were not in the original:

"Formalization and computational aspects of image analysis ,"

Best,
Jean-Michel