[IPOL discuss] LaTeX publication & code documentation tool

Haldo Spontón - IIE haldos at fing.edu.uy
Fri May 11 18:54:03 CEST 2012

Dear all,

Together with Juan Cardelino we have been working in this publication. The
idea of ​​this paper is to present some basic methods of edge detection in
images.

This article is made entirely in Latex, so it could be interesting to test
the
Latex paper submission mechanism to IPOL.

Besides the paper, we have used a script to generate code documentation
(which can be seen in Appendix 2 of the paper). This script and usage
examples can be found in the Git repository:
git://github.com/juan-cardelino/source_comment_extractor.git
We think this tool may be useful for authors.

Here is the pdf version of the paper:
http://iie.fing.edu.uy/~haldos/downloads/edge-detection-review-v5.pdf

It would be nice if someone could take a look of this and send some
feedback.

Finally, is the LaTeX publication process the same as before?

Best regards,

Haldo Spontón.-