[IPOL discuss] The case for open computer programs

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon May 21 10:55:36 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I recently revised in detail the site mentioned by Pierre, and counted approximately  200
different algorithms in it. Taking into account that we have currently some 100  published
or in the production pipeline at IPOL, we are doing well. We will cover a significant
proportion of the themes mentioned in the site.

Best,
Jean-Michel