[IPOL discuss] video in supplementary materials

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Oct 29 13:44:12 CET 2012

Hi,

> Video files can be published in IPOL articles as (reviewed)
> supplementary materials. The first article with a video is online:
>     http://www.ipol.im/pub/art/2012/g-cv/
> I'm interested in your feedback.

Thanks for your answers. It seems that it works well, except on some
(but not every) Android devices. This configuration is a niny
proportion of the IPOL visits, so I'll consider the current situation
is OK without further developments.

I'm still interested in tests playing the video file in QuickTime (not
in the browser). You don't need to answer on the list, just reply to
me directly.

And there is a new article (re)published with videos:
  http://www.ipol.im/pub/art/2012/gjmr-lsd/

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/