[IPOL discuss] OpenCV and IPOL

Javier Alejandro Martinez jamartinez089 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 20:25:23 CEST 2013

Thanks to all for the replies, I would like to ask if OpenCV could be
proposed as an accepted dependency by IPOL, since it is a widely used
library in the field of image processing.

The code to be submitted also depends on GSL and BOOST, but these can be
included on the package to be submitted.

If you would like to check the code, it is available at
https://github.com/v01d/whycon.git

This software consists of a pattern localization system for mobile robots.

Thanks again,
Javier