[IPOL discuss] Improvement suggestion for the publication homepage

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu May 23 11:57:26 CEST 2013

> For the web page, this is different: a space in it may be left to the
> authors to leave any information and link to readers.
> This space, however, should be preceded by a disclaimer, something like:
>
> "*
> Additional information provided by the authors*
> This section contains information and links about the paper.
> This supplementary material, updated by the authors, has not been reviewed.
>
> "

OK for me, with a shorter discaimer to integrate better in the current
page templates:

    Additional Information

    These links and other information are provided by the authors and
    have not been reviewed.

We update these links on demand by mail from any of the authors?

For the moment, an article page contains these sections: