[IPOL discuss] Improvement suggestion for the publication homepage

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu May 23 08:58:16 CEST 2013

Dear all,

IPOL publishes the .pdf and the code and these documents cannot be updated
without a procedure. The web page instead is a shell that
 the publisher can modify.
A link to additional information may become obsolete, so I think that links
of this sort should not be put in the .pdf. It is much better
if the authors can update them, and it won't be possible in the .pdf.

For the web page, this is different: a space in it may be left to the
authors to leave any information and link to readers.
This space, however, should be preceded by a disclaimer, something like:

"*
Additional information provided by the authors*
This section contains information and links about the paper.
This supplementary material, updated by the authors, has not been reviewed.

"

Best,
Jean-Michel