[IPOL discuss] minor compilation issues in "Combined First and Second Order Total Variation Inpainting using Split Bregman"

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Oct 10 19:43:19 CEST 2013

> In my Ubuntu 13.04 is located somewhere else:
> And /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu doesn't exist.
> Maybe it's only for 64 bits?

Yes, that's how I uinderstand it. x86_64-linux-gnu is a "multiarch
tuple".
-> https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Tuples

See also
-> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MultiArch
-> https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch

But it doesn't matter, every /usr/lib/... location is included in the
gcc search path[1] because that's where the package manager installs
libraries and custom-installed system-wide library should be in
/usr/local/lib or /opt.

[1] see gcc -print-search-dirs

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/