[IPOL discuss] file exploited in template html page

Bertrand Kerautret bertrand.kerautret at univ-lorraine.fr
Tue Feb 25 12:36:54 CET 2014

Yes, but it is just an image tools exploited in the script for instance
here:
https://github.com/nilx/ipol_demo/blob/master/app/40/template/params.html#L140

And sorry it doesn't mention purple but just http://dev.ipol.im/~x
I use it for the demo 71 (http://dev.ipol.im/~kerautre/ipol_demo/71/)
To limit the pb I can use le same link than the actual demo 71.
Thank,
Bertrand