[IPOL discuss] new manuscript guidelines, example and bibtex [Re: wiki documentation update]

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Mar 28 07:39:56 CET 2014

Hi,

> [...] the IPOL wiki has been reorganized
> [...] Some important pages in this documentation will be added or
> expanded soon, I will keep you noticed by email.

Last of the wiki updates from my todolist is rewritten guidelines for
IPOL manuscripts:
-> https://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/manuscript_guidelines/

The style guide has been rewritten as an IPOL preprint. To start a new
article, you can get the source of this guide and modify it.

The guidelines are almost unchanged. Main addition is that from 2014,
we want an uniform style for the references; IPOL articles must now
use BibTeX and the siam.bst style. Some typographic rules
(capitalization, abbreviations) have been relaxed, and the LaTeX class
had a minor update to handle volume numbers and follow the
bibliographic style.

Have a nice day,

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan        http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/