[IPOL discuss] [IPOL edit] [IPOL dev-users] Added support for static content in demos

rafael grompone von gioi grompone at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:58:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I was wondering if this support for static files is only for demos,
or if it could also be used for other purposes.

For example, in the initial LSD IPOL page, the Doxigen documentation of
the code was accessible with a link. I put it now here, in case someone
would like to take a look:
http://dev.ipol.im/~jirafa/lsd_doc/
It is not extremely useful, but allows to browse the code quickly.

Maybe it is already possible to include this kind of contents as part of an
IPOL article, accessible on its main page. Otherwise, could it be possible
to be included as static files as for demos?

best regards,
rafael