[IPOL discuss] Link to the "IPOL Demo Programming Guidelines"

Loic Simon loic.simon at ensicaen.fr
Fri May 30 15:22:36 CEST 2014

In my opinion, the editor checklist (
https://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/editor_checklist/) is not clear about what
has to be verified in the demo. Indeed, it is not obvious at all that the
code of the demo has to be checked. Looking at the demo section of of the
editor checklist, one rather thinks that one has to check the consistent
working of the demo through the preprint web page.

By the way, I think the editor check list is also lacking with respect to
the c/c++ code. I think we should add a section for that specifically or
maybe merge it with the demo section. There we can also add a link to the
software guidelines https://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/software_guidelines/

Best