[IPOL discuss] [IPOL tech] two questions about demos

rafael grompone von gioi grompone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 15:25:42 CET 2014

Nicolas,

Thank you for your answer.

> You can wrap your demo content in a <div style="width:..."></div>,
> or incert a css rule to redefine #content{max-width}.

I tried this but I was only able to do it inside the header.html
(because the <head> and <div id=content> are both defined
inside the header.html). Changing header.html in my demo
is not a good idea, we want all demos to share it.

If I understand well, all I can put in my template will be inside
de DIV content and will have a width limited to the max-width.
I can force the width of a particular div or set it to 200% of the
previous container, but this is not what I want; I would like to
use the full width of the browser and not an arbitrary width.

We could put "max-width=none" in header.html for everyone.
It is a little strange to impose something to then remove it
in half of the pages (demo and archives). This seems like
a patch for a patch.

My knowledge of html is very limited, so I would be very
happy to know of an alternative solution.

Thanks,
rafael