[IPOL discuss] IPOL poll: Angular JS cross-browser compatibility

bertrand.kerautret at loria.fr bertrand.kerautret at loria.fr
Sat Feb 13 14:34:29 CET 2016

Hi Miguel and others,
It looks almost fine on MacOS, IOS, Win, Linux, Rasp system and different navigators.
I have however seen some pbs on an old system (but it can be considered as out of date):
- Fedora 10 (now we are to version 23) and firefox 3.0.14: the images are not visible (I checked javascript which was activated).
- On Debian Jessie (on raspberry pi 2 with Web 3.8.2) the images are ok but with a big shift on the layout.
- Win 10 with last Edge navigator: looks also ok just the progress bar is not moving (just filled in gray all the waiting time).
Finally I have just a remark about the layout when we activate the « show credit » : the tabular cases are very large, we can perhaps fix a maximal size to display the image.

I put the illustrations of the detected pb in the following link:
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=OTMw6dtrIzhYSySuDCd

Let me know when you need other tests.
All the best

Bertrand