[IPOL discuss] IPOL poll: Angular JS cross-browser compatibility

Pascal Monasse monasse at imagine.enpc.fr
Thu Feb 18 11:12:58 CET 2016

Hi Karl,

The connexion problem is still present with rekonq, but I can connect with
Firefox 44.0.2 (kUbuntu 14.03). But then, no image appears, and when I try the
"Upload" button I get a python error:
 /home/ipol/ipolDevel/ipol_demo/lib/base_app.py
    675
    676         for i in range(self.nb_inputs):
=>  677           file_up = kwargs['file_%i' % i]
    678
    679           if file_up.filename == '':
<type 'exceptions.KeyError'>: 'file_0'
      args = ('file_0',)
      message = 'file_0'

Best,