[IPOL discuss] IPOL poll: Angular JS cross-browser compatibility

Pablo Arias pablo.arias at upf.edu
Fri Feb 19 12:06:15 CET 2016

Dear all,

the problem of José Luis on the iPads seems to
be a problem with the eduroam network.

I've tested the demo on my iPad and had exactly
the same problem as José Luis
*when I wasconnected to eduroam*. I've tried both with
Chrome and Safari.

To test the network, I created an wifi AP on my
laptop, which is connected to the wired university
network, and then the demo worked fine both on
Chrome and Safari.

iOS version 8.1.3 (12B466)
Chrome version 40.0.2214.73

Best,