[IPOL discuss] matlab software guidelines

Jean-Michel Morel moreljeanmichel at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:46:35 CEST 2016

Dear Pablo,
Since Matlab submissions are new to us, I'd say that it is the
responsibility of editors and referees to decide if a closed code function
is acceptable or not.

It may depend on its importance in the publication, namely if it is
essential for understanding the method and result, or not.
That way we can create a "jurisprudence" that might lead us to general
recommendations when enough experience has been acquired.
Best,
Jean-Michel

Jean-Michel Morel
moreljeanmichel at gmail.com