[IPOL discuss] [IPOL edit] Suggested changes in Submission Procedure/Author Manual

Jean-Michel Morel moreljeanmichel at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:06:41 CEST 2017

Dear all,
Enric is absolutely right  to ask for a formal vote on a final text.
The preparation of the text might be done with an online google  doc?
I can provide the list of members the editorial  board.
By the way it is outdated and if we do something formal for once, I'd
welcome propositions for new members of the editorial board (and I'll
propose to remove those that are inactive). To be  a member of the
editorial  board  you  need be a doctor and have published one paper in
IPOL, and be proposed by other editors, and accepted by vote.
Best,
Jean-Michel

Jean-Michel Morel
moreljeanmichel at gmail.com