[IPOL discuss] uso de ITK en ipol

Miguel Colom colom at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Jul 19 17:59:51 CEST 2017

Dear Juan,

According to the draft of the software guidelines
(https://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/software_guidelines/drafts/#TOC), ITK
hasn't been yet accepted by the Editorial Board.

As for the demo system, I can install the libraries on the servers and
you'd be able to create demos using ITK as workshops. However, the
Editorial Board needs accept this library in official publications
before you submit your ITK-based code to IPOL.

Best,
Miguel