[IPOL discuss] libconfig

Pascal Monasse monasse at imagine.enpc.fr
Fri Mar 30 09:33:46 CEST 2018

Dear Mariano,

Nothing to say against libconfig.

This is just to say that you are luckier than me: I have asked for
installation of a single standard Matlab package several months ago, with no
answer since. This is preventing me from submitting an article, which is
otherwise ready.  Which channel did go through to have an answer?

Hint to IPOL admins: any reaction to my request would be welcome.

Best,
Pascal