[IPOL discuss] libconfig

Mariano Rodríguez rdguez.mariano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:34:11 CEST 2018

Dear Pascal,

In fact, at the time Gabriele and I tried to install the optimization
toolbox and we were stopped by the current MATLAB licence. We will try
again and see if there’s a way around this problem.

We might have forgotten to communicate it back to the IPOL team. In any
case, we apologise for the inconvenience !

Best Regards,

Mariano & Gabriele