[IPOL discuss] zoom in/out for abmh_real_time_morphological_snakes_algorithm

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Aug 18 07:34:25 CEST 2011

>   I have modified the demo output and I have included an animated
> gif (20 iterations and 1sg of delay between frames). I hope this is
> what you expected. Any suggestion is welcome.

In the polygon drawing page, are the zoom in/out button really needed?

I understand they are here to allow us to precisely position the
polygon, but this algorithm is about the automated evolution of the
polygon to fit the image features, so I think low accuracy is
enough. And this would simplify a lot the demo code, less potential
bugs, easier maintenance.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/