[IPOL discuss] Software Guidelines 1.00 adopted

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Tue Dec 20 11:34:04 CET 2011

Hi all,

The consultation of the Editorial Board and Scientific Commitee are
over. Following the remarks received, I added a few clarifications to
the guidelines and corrected a few last details, but the content is
unchanged.

The Software Guidelines 1.00 are now adopted. Every new article will
have to follow them, and guidelines compliance will be suggested for
the articles still in review.

The version 1.00 is online at its final address:
  http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/ref/software_guidelines/
The IPOL submission manual and FAQ has been updated to refer to the
guidelines.

When you notice an unexpected problem with these guidelines or if you
think about more items to be added, please raise the issue on this
list. These guidelines are not a supreme law engraved in stone, they
are meant to evolve with our experience and our understanding of the
situation.

Thanks again for your collaboration.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/