[IPOL discuss] Ipol articles

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Tue Dec 27 09:10:21 CET 2011

Dear all,

I fully agree with the proposed form for IPOL articles, because it is
simple and renders submissions straightforward.

I remark that figures and algorithm have no caption. It would be good to
include at least an example of each where there is a caption, otherwise
authors will believe this  is forbidden.

If we agree on a Latex-pdf format, it is urgent to change our
instructions to authors.

Best wishes,
Jean-Michel