[IPOL discuss] Ipol and Dataset

Daniel Kondermann daniel.kondermann at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri May 27 11:51:31 CEST 2011

We do have a fully featured dataset/benchmark webseite up and running at
our lab including user management and expiring download-links. I would
suggest to cross-link both sites and upload such data on our site.
http://hci.iwr.uni-heidelberg.de/Benchmarks/

The site is a long-term strategy element of the HCI and is continuously
being further developed. In case you have any feature-request, we can
implement them.

Best,
Daniel