[IPOL discuss] Ipol and Dataset

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sat May 28 09:02:08 CEST 2011

I  am quite in favor of this. I'll discuss it with Nicolas.
One of the things we really need badly are stereo pairs of multiple
images with ground truth attached to one of the images. We found no
other way  so far as to use image synthesis to create such ground truth.
(We are also aware of the Strecha database
http://cvlab.epfl.ch/~strecha/multiview/rawMVS.html)

Best,
Jean-Michel