[IPOL discuss] Ipol and Dataset

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Sun May 29 08:10:39 CEST 2011

Answering to:
"And I think mixing published content (articles) and in-review content
(workshops) is confusing and blurring the lines between what IPOL
endorses and when is not verified yet."

I maintain my proposition to mix workshops and articles, because
otherwise there is no way to organize the existing material.  The
accepted papers can be clearly indicated to be distinguished from
workshops (different color, or the mention "submitted" for the
workshops.  The workshops are "conditionally accepted" and have some
sort of scientific validity.

Answering to
"I think short titles are better, and we don't need to disctiminate
between image processing and computer vision:

* Demosaicking
* Denoising
* Calibration
* Color and contrast
* Data Set
* Stereo
* Matching
* Feature extraction
* Texture
"

I agree, this is better. But "Data Set" is heterogeneous.