[IPOL discuss] [YAIPL] "population" image processing library

Jerome Darbon darbon at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Nov 7 16:35:13 CET 2011

Hi,

The authors of Olena are also close to Cachan if you want to meet with
them: http://www.lrde.epita.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Olena/

Here is a brief description:
"Olena <http://www.lrde.epita.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Olena/Olena> is a
software platform dedicated to image processing. At the moment it is
mainly composed of a C++ library: Milena
<http://www.lrde.epita.fr/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Olena/Milena>. This library
features many tools to easily perform image processing tasks. Its main
characteristic is its genericity: it allows to write an algorithm once
and run it over many kinds of images (grey scale, color, 1D, 2D, 3D...). "

best,
jerome