[IPOL discuss] Serious bug in IPOL's demo system

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Thu Dec 13 20:01:14 CET 2012

Miguel,

> @Nicolas Limare: I know you're working in a solution to this
> problem. This solution I propose seems to work well and can be
> applied progressively. When you come up with your solution, perhaps
> we can combine both, if any of us has missed something or has
> introduced additional flaws.

I'm not actively working on a solution, even if I knbow there is the
bug and it is an important issue. So if your solution works, I and
perfectly happy to use apply it to the demo code. I can't look at it
now because I'm in the (very interesting) ICERM workshop[1], but I'll
do it as soon I the workshop is over.

[1]http://icerm.brown.edu/tw12-5-rcem

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/