[IPOL discuss] publishing the LaTeX source of IPOL articles?

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Mar 27 17:49:49 CET 2013

Pascal Getreuer wrote:
>> However, I think that putting in the web (below the PDF preview)
>> links to the referred articles is worth doing. Ideally, it could be
>> done automatically parsing the Bibtex file and getting the title,
>> authors and DOI entries. In practice, some manual work would be needed.
>
> I really like this idea.  Extracted references could be beautifully
> listed below the PDF preview with clickable DOI links.

I like that too. Does anyone know how to extract the references from a
LaTeX source? I suppose it is easier when the references are processed
via BibTex than in plain LaTeX?

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan         http://limare.perso.math.cnrs.fr/
IPOL journal                                             http://www.ipol.im/