[IPOL discuss] [LATE] Re: Clapack and cblas libraries interfacing

Pascal Getreuer getreuer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:45:51 CEST 2015

By the way (if anyone reads until there...), from my tests on a
recent machine with 2x8 cores and AVX vector instructions, MKL is a
lot faster than any other BLAS implementation, by a large
difference. And Eigen is slooow.

FWIW, Eigen recently added support for AVX, providing 2x to 3x
improvement in speed of matrix multiplication on recent CPUs:
https://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/pull-request/42/added-support-for-avx-and-fma-to-eigen/diff