[IPOL discuss] MATLAB demos

Jacques Froment Jacques.Froment at univ-ubs.fr
Tue Jun 2 13:40:31 CEST 2015

Dear Luis,

I thank you for these considerations I was not aware of.

I completely agree with you about the fact that submitting a paper to IPOL is a [too] complex task.
But in my opinion the main reason is the need for authors to submit a demo and thus to have to write
code in Python and html that has nothing to do with the submitted algorithm. I believe that this task
should not be left to the authors.

Going back to the question of Octave compatibility, writing this compatibility as a recommendation
would be better than nothing.

Best,
Jacques.

Jacques Froment   (Jacques.Froment at univ-ubs.fr)

Université de Bretagne Sud - LMBA UMR 6205
Centre Y. Coppens, campus de Tohannic
BP 573, F-56017 VANNES, FRANCE
Tél. 0297017138 (+33 297017138)
Fax 0297017175 (+33 297017175)