[IPOL discuss] [IPOL edit] Suggested changes in Submission Procedure/Author Manual

Enric Meinhardt-Llopis enric.meinhardt at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Jul 5 14:27:51 CEST 2017

Dear all,

You are talking about major changes to IPOL here.  Should we summon
the whole editorial board to approve these changes?  (arrange a
meeting, or send a mail to everybody with a poll to explicitly accept
each of the changes)

Maybe not all the people in the editorial board are reading this
mailing list, or maybe they are not reading it this week.

I want to have a voice in these changes but I'm not sure that this
mailing list reaches everybody.

Best,
Enric