[IPOL discuss] [IPOL announce] new article: Blind Image Deblurring using the l0 Gradient Prior

announcements about the IPOL journal announce at list.ipol.im
Wed Mar 13 00:10:30 CET 2019

A new article is available in IPOL: http://www.ipol.im/pub/art/2019/243/

Jérémy Anger, Gabriele Facciolo, and Mauricio Delbracio,
Blind Image Deblurring using the l0 Gradient Prior,
Image Processing On Line, 9 (2019), pp. 124–142.
https://doi.org/10.5201/ipol.2019.243

Abstract
Many blind image deblurring methods rely on unnatural image priors that
are explicitly designed to restore salient image structures, necessary
to estimate the blur kernel. In this article, we analyze the blur kernel
estimation method introduced by Pan and Su in 2013 that uses an l0 prior
on the gradient image. We present deconvolution results using the
estimated blur kernels. Our experiments show the effectiveness of the
method as well as some of its shortcomings.

--
IPOL - Image Processing On Line   - http://ipol.im/

contact     edit at ipol.im          - http://www.ipol.im/meta/contact/
news+feeds  twitter @IPOL_journal - http://www.ipol.im/meta/feeds/