[IPOL discuss] IPOL on windows

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:14:17 CEST 2011

I would rather use cmake than makefile. Authors are used to one IDE
(like Visual Studio) and I don't think we have the right to force them
to use another, just to mimic an unix environment.
Use cmake, and generate a project for whatever you like to compile.
Adding a CMakeList.txt makes no harm to the project.

Regarding Pascal's point about code, I think in this case the problem
is in zlib and not directly in the code, however I agree with your
point, we can just send the bug report to the editor and he can
correct it.

Best regards,
                 Juan