[IPOL discuss] IPOL on windows

Nicolas Limare nicolas.limare at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Oct 3 19:46:06 CEST 2011

> If that is the case, we will put some work on testing some of the
> algorithms and document the outcome in the wiki. At the moment, one of
> the authors (Alvaro Pardo) has posted some information in his wiki:
> http://die.ucu.edu.uy/users/apardo/wiki/doku.php?id=compiling_ipol_with_visual_studio_2010.
> I've made a page in our wiki to migrate and expand this information:
> http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/ipol_on_windows/

I migrated and expanded this info. I think Alvaro should close his
wiki page, and continue on the IPOL wiki.
http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/ipol_on_windows/

Someone (anonymous: 82.232.59.52) also suggested Cygwin as a solution,
I expanded on it.

@pierre: I created http://tools.ipol.im/wiki/author/code/using_cmake/
You can migrate and/or expand your documentation.

--
Nicolas LIMARE - CMLA - ENS Cachan    http://www.cmla.ens-cachan.fr/~limare/