[IPOL discuss] IPOL on windows

Pierre Moulon pmoulon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:14:44 CEST 2011

Do we could imagine a git repository for each publication to receive update
in time ?

I want to say the publication comes with a basic code. The one that was
accepted.
And an additional link to a git repository to receive code update
(compilation fixes, code fixes, additional comment,  documentation)
 => Like the fork on github...

-> The validated publication have his code in the master trunk (with to
archive functionality to have the same as today with code download)
-> A fork branches receive the modification from the community

Pierre.