[IPOL discuss] Propositions of changes in the presentation of the IPOL pages and demos

Jean-Michel Morel morel at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Mon Oct 31 09:51:57 CET 2011

Dear all,

To foster the citation of IPOL articles, and after our last meeting
where we took the corresponding decisions,  I propose the following
changes of the journal presentation.

  Please let me know of any correction or doubt.

  Also once the texts are settled, I'll need a volunteer to implement
these changes.

Best,
Jean-Michel

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
1) On the IPOL demo pages (top of the page):

"This online demo executes the source code of the IPOL article <title of
article>. If you use its results in a published content, please do not
forget to quote the article <bibtex link of the article>".

2) In the "read me" of the source code, or in the code itself:

"This  source code is published content of the IPOL article <title of
article>. If you use its results in a published content, please do not
forget to quote the article <bibtex link>".

3) In the archive pages (top of the page):

"The experiments in this archive show the results obtained with the
source code of the IPOL article <title of article>. If you use results
in a published content, please do not forget to quote the article
<bibtex link of the article>".

4) Reorganization of the IPOL main page

The articles AND workshops are regrouped in the thematic sections (I
list below the items in each group).
These categories will be further subdivided in time and new categories
added.  A paper can be put in more than one category. There must be
another page where all published papers are ordered by publication year.

Thus the IPOL page

The articles and workshops will be mixed together, but the color of the
titles must be different for articles and workshops (e.g. black for
published, current colour for workshops) and the mention (article)
(workshop) written after the title. For example:

Simplest Color Balance  (article, year)
Image registration with a contrario RANSAC variant (worskhop, submitted)

On the main page, only the themes appear. When clicking on the theme,
all titles of the theme appear by "expand" and can be contracted again.

Camera calibration
	Algebraic Lens Distortion Model Estimation
	Blind subpixel Point Spread Function estimation from scaled
    	image pairs
	Non-parametric sub-pixel local point spread function estimation

Denoising,
	DCT image denoising: a simple and effective image denoising
                                        	algorithm
	Non-local Means Denoising
	Rudin-Osher-Fatemi Total Variation Denoising using Split-Bregman
	Study and analysis of NL-PCA

Demosaicking,
	Gunturk-Altunbasak-Mersereau Alternating Projections Image
Demosaicking
	Image Demosaicking with Contour Stencils
	Malvar-He-Cutler Linear Image Demosaicking
	Self-Similarity Driven Demosaicking
	Zhang-Wu Directional LMMSE Image Demosaicking

Image Interpolation,
	Image Interpolation with Contour Stencils
	Image Interpolation with Geometric Contour Stencils
	Linear Methods for Image Interpolation
	Roussos-Maragos Tensor-Driven Diffusion for Image Interpolation

Color and contrast,
	Image Color Cube Dimensional Filtering and Visualization
	Local Color Correction
	Retinex Poisson Equation: a Model for Color Perception
	Simplest Color Balance

Image comparison,
	ASIFT: An Algorithm for Fully Affine Invariant Comparison
	Image registration with a contrario RANSAC variant
	SURF: Speeded-Up Robust Features

Stereo,
	Quasi-Euclidean Epipolar Rectification

3D point set processing,
	Farman Institute 3D Point Sets - High Precision 3D Data Sets

Texture
	Cartoon+Texture Image Decomposition
	Micro-Texture Synthesis by Phase Randomization

Image analysis
	A Real Time Morphological Snakes Algorithm
	LSD: a Line Segment Detector

PDE's
	Finite Difference Schemes for MCM and AMSS
	Image Curvature Microscope Adina Ciomaga,

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa