[IPOL discuss] text files as an input of an ipol demo

julie digne julie.digne at liris.cnrs.fr
Mon Dec 31 09:08:14 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am preparing a series of submissions on 3d point cloud processing, and I
would like to know if someone had written an input template for not only
uploading but choosing among a set of proposed point clouds (in txt format)
Right now I am able to upload point clouds (though these are very small,
because of the file size limitation). But I was not able to get the point
cloud selection working: the scripts keep trying to deinterlace an image
which obviously is not working in this case. I was unable to remove that.
If we could have a standard way to use text files or compressed text files
as input that would be perfect and very useful for any future 3D
publications.

Cheers
Julie

Julie Digne
Chargée de Recherche - CNRS
LIRIS-Géomod, université Claude Bernard Lyon 1
Bâtiment Nautibus
8, Bd Niels Bohr
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex
Tel : (+33) (0)4 72 43 14 34