[IPOL discuss] Ipol articles + vector/raster conversion

Simon Loic simon1lolo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 17:11:38 CET 2012

Indeed it is uggly!!!
However, I found the options of pdf2swf to automatically transfer polygons
to bitmaps, and it gives a much better results than you gs commands:

http://dev.ipol.im/~simonl/php/pdfInHtml/FlexPaper/index.php?doc=../upload/docs/5-rp_lr_bitmap.swf

Only problem is that for some reasons, the bibtex entry (that is normally
hidden) is now plainly appearing.

Loïc