[IPOL discuss] [IPOL tech] workshop demo broken...

Miguel Colom colom at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Fri Apr 24 15:08:59 CEST 2015

Quoting asalgado at dis.ulpgc.es:

> Dear IPOL tech team,
>
> I have a demo that is not accessible from the system upgrade
> (http://dev.ipol.im/~asalgado/ipol_demo/workshop_palette/). Before
> the system upgrade, it worked.
>
> I do not understand because it does not work. I have another demo
> that it is accesible
> (http://dev.ipol.im/~asalgado/ipol_demo/expo_auto/).
>
> Need some help (or advice) to know what it happens.
>
> Best regards,
>
>    Agustín

Hi Agustín,
normally this problem happens when you have a syntax error or similar
in your app.py, the object can't be instantiated and finally the path
to the demo doesn't exist.

Look at the demo system logs. If you can't see it there, just stop the
daemon and run ./demo.py manually to see the error message in the
console. It'll say at which line number the problem is.

Good luck!
Miguel