[IPOL discuss] purple (dev.ipol.im) maintenance shutdown

Gabriele Facciolo facciolo at cmla.ens-cachan.fr
Wed Apr 22 17:22:10 CEST 2015

The upgrade is now complete.

Please check that ALL your demos are compiling and working correctly, even
the published ones.
Report any issue to tech at ipol.im

If you want to launch your demo using the old system, you can do so by
connecting to port *2333* and launching from there.
Note that the demo cannot be launched in both the old and new systems at
the same time.
The old system will not be kept forever, so consider solving your issues as
soon as possible.

Some highlights of the NEW system:
* gcc-4.7
* python-2.7