[IPOL discuss] [IPOL tech] [IPOL] Matlab toolboxes

Pascal Monasse monasse at imagine.enpc.fr
Tue Aug 1 18:04:35 CEST 2017

Hi Miguel,

Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, it seems the optim toolbox is not in the
list. This is annoying, the function lsqnonlin, applying (the very popular in
computer vision) Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm, belongs to optim. It is not so
difficult to have a basic LM algorithm implemented, but it would have been
better to have a strongly tested one rather than a home-made one.

Best,
Pascal