[IPOL discuss] Ipol articles

Simon Loic simon1lolo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 15:53:15 CET 2012

Ok, for the "65536 shapes" support it s a problem of the swf format.

I think that the issue appears here because of the vector diagrams in your
pdf (that introduce many "shapes"). There might also be some alternate
options to give to pdf2swf (the tool that converts the pdf into flash) to
avoid it (by turning vector graphics into bitmaps). If so we could try
first with the original options and then in case of failure with the bitmap
conversion one.

I can try and figure out the right options if you think it's worth it.

Loïc