[IPOL discuss] Ipol Articles

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 18:20:24 CET 2012

We plan to submit an article about some classic boundary detectors, we
are already writing it in latex, and it should be ready in a couple of
weeks  (a month in the worst case).
In addition, we are helping another author, from outside IPOL members
with their optic flow in latex, so in short we will be able to provide
you with some feedback.